Drafts pdfs

Layout two:
I wanted to take on a more complex and different approach in my deisgn process for my interacive pdf poster. I thought more about relating the whole layout to the building and its design by applying the building design to the design of my poster. The ripples in the building representing the building itself as a seafood restaurant and its location, I wanted to also apply that to the design of this layout by dividing sections in one page and make them all connect together.








Layout one:
My ideas for this layout was that I wanted to desgn a poster that was simple yet effect at the same time. I wanted to the posters to join together as one whole framework. focus more on , the location, exterior and interior as my main themes for each page. I thought it would be ore ffect to create one whole interactive pdf whilst still achieving the whole purpose.



No comments:

Post a Comment